Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another AWESOME Zija Story - Can Zija Change Your Life?

My story starts 21 years ago when I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. It hit me literally over-night. I went to bed feeling fine and work up barely able to move my hands and feet. For the next 21 years I lived with pain, inflammation, fatigue associated with RA. but learned to deal with it and work around it.

I was put on every ar-thritic medication that was made including multiple cortisone injec-tions in most every joint I have. The journey with RA was hard but nothing like what I experienced 3 years ago. I was diagnosed with a type of chronic leukemia that left me so wiped out I could barely function.

The year previous to the diagnosis I had episodes of weak-ness/fatigue that was indescribable. I had episodes of N/V and lost a considerable amount of weight loss. I am a nurse and was working night shift when I finally had to check in and be seen myself. That's when my neutropenia was discovered. This was the start to a rol-lercoaster ride that I wouldn't wish on anyone. The first intervention by my doctors was to take me off all my medication for Rheumatoid Arthritis which had taken years to get right. I was confined to the bed finding it so difficult to perform any kind of activity along with the scary diagnosis of neutropenia, leaving me susceptible to any type of infection. After a week with no medication to modify the dis-ease of RA, the leukemia diagnosis was made. I had a bone marrow biopsy to confirm the diagnosis.

Then, it was the start of the medica-tion rollercoaster. The goal was to manage the arthritis as well as the leukemia, which I found out over time was almost impossible to do. The pain, fatigue, n/v continued. This was devastating to me, as I had always been so active, even with the diagnosis of RA. I continued to work, but my time off was spent in the bed and going back and forth to doctors. It was exhausting.

Chris Charles contacted me to tell me about Zija and what it could do for me. I was so disgusted with all the failed treatments and the way I was feeling I didn't feel like trying anything else new. So I blew him off. I decided that I was going to try and fight some of this by getting myself back in the gym. I found a trainer, who was so understanding of my condi-tion and so well versed in health and wellness. I started seeing her 2 times a week. There were times where all we could do was walk around the track, but getting me to the gym was the first start. about six months later I called Chris back and asked to meet with him. He told me all about Zija and the things it had done for other people. I decided to give it a try, skeptically I might add. After just three days I could see a drastic difference in my energy level.

After two weeks I no longer needed to sleep through the day, and everyday I am on Zija I am seeing amazing things happening with my health. I have been able to go off of all of my RA medications with the exception of one. I noticed a sense of overall wellbeing by just drinking the drink. It's the first thing I crave in the morning!

The icing on the cake was when I went back to my Hem/Onc doctor after being on Zija for 3 months. My lab work was completely normal for the first time in 3 years!! My physician was amazed.... We'd had 3 years of bad labs, failed medications, on and off of neupogen injections. She wanted to know what I was do-ing different and I had to tell her I was drinking life in!! I have shared this nutrition with all the peo-ple are close and dear to my heart and I'm seeing their lives changed as well! I can only hope that everyone can feel as good as I do. I just turned 40 and I feel better than I have in 20 years!! I will continue to drink Zija forever... and thank God that he made the Moringa tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment